Liam Pentland Choreography | Usher - Your Remind Me

 
 
I choreographed this dance earlier on this year (2012) and recently taught it at a few workshops including HDI Summer Camp, Wales and at Norway's, House of Dance. I'm so grateful and amazed by the support I have been receiving from everyone around the world and therefore I am releasing this piece as a way of saying Thank You! Honestly, can't say how much it means to me.

I have been critically reflecting on my experiences in my journal, this summer and two event I have learned a lot from was my workshops in Norway and workshops at HDI, Wales. Thought I would share this video with everyone, feedback would be much appreciated and I hope you all enjoy...

Comments

  1. Liam, what a great video. It really displays your passion for what you do. Fantastic to see an artist spreading the joy of art.

    Ahmet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Passion

4c. Questions - Developed