“Lets Work Together”

With my SIG group I would like to discuss topics around professional and community dance, as these are two topics I am involved in and passionate about.  Below you will find My Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn page. I have set up these accounts so that we have no problems communicating. I am also interested in being part of other SIG’s so that I can help debate and share my ideas on topics I am interested in. If you would like me to join your SIG, please leave me a comment below with a way of communicating with you.

Facebook: Liam Pentland

Twitter: twitter.com/LiamPentland


 

Comments

  1. Hi Liam,

    You mention community dance here, what kind of projects are you interested in or involved in.
    I work in teaching, both ballet classes for children and young adults and also within special needs, I have a real interest in the differing benefits of dance for different groups of people, If this is anything that interest you please join my group

    http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Inclusive-Dance-Performing-Arts-Education-4693406?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

    I look forward to joining in discussions within your SIG.

    Danni.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liam, Group joined. Here is my link also http://www.facebook.com/#!/gemma.wright.9659
    http://www.linkedin.com/profile/edit?trk=hb_tab_pro_top

    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see folks coming together to discuss work - the conversations can happen anywhere - anytime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Passion

4c. Questions - Developed