About Me :)

In September 2006, after I left school, I decided to attend Loreto college for 2 years and pursue my A - levels. After leaving school I was never too sure if I wanted a career in dance or not, as I knew if I was going to take this up, I would have to eat, sleep and breathe dance. In college, if I wasn’t in class I would be dancing in the studio and even sometimes when I should be in class, I would find myself in the dance studio (: / sorry mum). By the time I was in my second year at college, I knew I wanted to pursue dance as a career, so I started attending more technical classes and sending off applications for dance schools. In the same year I accepted a place at The Hammond dance school on Full Scholarship training in ballet, contemporary, tap, modern and street dance. Street dance has always been my first style of dance but The Hammond definitely opened my mind to these other genres as a dancer and choreographer. Over the last few years I have performed commercially appearing in music videos, commercials/TV Ads, Internet Viral, fashion shows and other events. My passion is to create pieces of choreography/art that makes people think, whether they can feel something or even relate to the situation I am choreographing about ( …I will do a separate blog about this). And my ultimate goal is to share my work internationally, holding workshops around the world. I feel this course will help open my mind up even more and enable me to gather the knowledge I already have and help me expand on it to consequently reach my goals.    *Feedback would be much appreciated*

Comments

  1. Hey Liam!
    Good to see you on the course, hope to see you at campus sessions when i am back in England :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yeah I didn't know you were on this course! Hope your good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Liam, this is a really good read, looking forward to seeing your video as i have a feeling it will be very creative. Afi :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Passion

4c. Questions - Developed