Profile (1a)


Liam Pentland

I am a young confident and reliable individual with a mature attitude. I began dancing professionally when I was 17 appearing in music videos, TV commercials, Fashion shows etc. Through training at The Hammond as a professional dancer I have learnt to enjoy challenges, whilst keeping calm under pressure. I understand that life is one big learning curve, that never ends, but I believe I have a lot of useful knowledge now that I can pass on, and intend to. I am currently still working commercially and am teaching workshops internationally.

*Have found writing about ymself very difficult, so I you could give me any feedback so i can improve this it would be apprciated!

Comments

  1. Thanks for this Liam - carry on you are on the right track - the tasks just help you talk about what you do as well - your professional practice - looking forward to seeing more from you... have a look at what others have done to find your own style...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Passion

4c. Questions - Developed